INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any data that can lead to the identification of an individual, either directly or by correlation between them, such as name, surname, photo, age, sex, nationality, ethnicity, home / residence address, e-mail address. mail, IP address, occupation, income, bank account, political orientation, religion, signature, etc.
- special categories of personal data means the categories of data relating to race, ethnicity, health data or related to the activity of the operator in relation to patients, data on sexual life, personal numerical code or another code or number with an applicable identification function general;
- processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise made available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- data subject means the natural person whose personal data are processed, for example: patients, relatives / companions / guardians of patients;
The purpose of the processing of personal data
PATHWAYS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SRL processes your personal data for legitimate purposes directly or related to the activity of providing consulting coaching services and for fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on us. We inform you, for example, about some of the data processing processes that PATHWAYS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SRL can perform:
- Collection, registration, storage, visualization of data in order to develop the functionalities that our customers can receive through our site
- The messages sent by you can be viewed in order to improve our site
- All information that is part of the patient’s medical record
- All the information that constitutes the legal data of the clinic / hospital
Links to other websites
Our website may provide links to partner or external websites. Once you access a third party link, you will be directed to that website, and you will report to their privacy policies, we are not responsible for the content of these third party companies.